IAS Connection request policies
a***@gmail.com
2008-07-02 16:30:03 UTC
Hello all:

I run IAS for our Nortel Contivity VPN servers. We would like to set
up connection request policies for contractors based on their assigned
departments. All I want to do is have a CRP with a list of users and
OR conditions. It seems to insist on using AND for the conditions.

i.e.: I would like to have one CRP with a list of user names in it.
If it matches any one of the usernames, it will match. The AND
conditions won't work for me.

Thoughts?

Thanks,
Adam
MadPAM
2008-07-10 12:46:01 UTC
Adam,
maybe I am misunderstanding this, but if you put those users into groups and
then check for group membership in the Remote Access Policy it should work.
Just use the default Connection Request Policy.

Hope that helps
MadPAM