New wireless guide for Windows Server 2008
James McIllece [MS]
2008-10-16 00:50:27 UTC
Hi there --

This post is just to let you know that the following new guide for Windows
Server 2008 wireless deployment is available on the Web (in HTML format)
and in the Microsoft Download Center (in Word format):

Foundation Network Companion Guide: Deploying 802.1X Authenticated Wireless
Access with PEAP-MS-CHAP v2

Download Center: http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=105231

Web: http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/library/dd183603.aspx

This guide is written by the Windows Server wireless writer and is
authoritative.

Thanks --

James McIllece, Microsoft

Please do not send email directly to this alias. This is my online account
name for newsgroup participation only.

James McIllece [MS]
2008-10-16 17:46:01 UTC
The Download Center link below is incorrect - the correct link is

http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyID=A1746605-4248-
4E61-970B-509AA5ED0FE8&displaylang=en