microsoft wireless optical mouse 2000
graham mcgeachy
2008-07-26 06:59:00 UTC
I bought and installed one of these yesterday. I am receiving intermittent
warnings that signal quality is low although when I check properties it is
high. New batteries and the mouse is about 15 inches from the receiver.
Help, please?
James McIllece [MS]
2008-07-29 18:33:08 UTC
Hi there --

You might have better luck receiving a response to your post if you submit
it to a more appropriate newsgroup.

This newsgroup is for the purpose of discussing IAS in Windows Server 2003
and NPS in Windows Server 2008.

=?Utf-8?B?Z3JhaGFtIG1jZ2VhY2h5?= <graham
Post by graham mcgeachy
I bought and installed one of these yesterday. I am receiving
intermittent warnings that signal quality is low although when I check
properties it is high. New batteries and the mouse is about 15 inches
from the receiver. Help, please?
----
James McIllece, Microsoft

Please do not send email directly to this alias. This is my online account
name for newsgroup participation only.