IAS - preventing multiple logons with same credentials
GG
2009-02-11 22:35:14 UTC
I've set up a test IAS box (Windows 2003 Server Standard Ed) and gotten it
to work in my lab; however, I've noticed that you can log on multiple times
on different machines with the same credentials. It appears that that
there's really nothing you can do about that with IAS, but I thought I'd
post here and get that confirmed... thanks.
Gabe
2009-02-12 02:07:40 UTC
I wanted to make clear that I am able to connect to the 802.1x AP that talks
to the IAS server; the issue is what I mentioned below - using the same
credentials on multiple machines.