Import vendor-specific attributes
Kevin
2008-03-11 20:15:01 UTC
Is there a way to import a large number of VSA's into IAS? I have to create
the same set of VSA's on multiple servers, and it would be a lot easier if I
could create a text file of some sort and import them. I've looked at netsh,
but that doesn't seem to be the answer.

Thanks
James McIllece [MS]
2008-03-13 22:22:23 UTC
Post by Kevin
Is there a way to import a large number of VSA's into IAS? I have to
create the same set of VSA's on multiple servers, and it would be a
lot easier if I could create a text file of some sort and import them.
I've looked at netsh, but that doesn't seem to be the answer.
Thanks
Yes, you can configure one IAS server and then export the configuration to
file, then import the configuration on the other IAS servers.

For more information see the Help topic "Copy the IAS configuration to
another server" on the box or on the Web at
http://technet2.microsoft.com/windowsserver/en/library/d98eb914-258c-4f0b-
ad04-dc4db9e4ee631033.mspx?mfr=true
--
James McIllece, Microsoft

Please do not send email directly to this alias. This is my online account
name for newsgroup participation only.