May IAS(Windows Server 2003) support 128 characters secret key?
Justin
2007-12-03 06:42:00 UTC
The secret key accepts 64 characters at most in my radius server.
The help tell me the secret key can up to 128 characters, but I don's know
how to up to?

Could you tell me how to up the secret key to 128 characters?

Thank you very much.
S. Pidgorny <MVP>
2007-12-03 06:57:34 UTC
Justin,

The shared secret isn't really a security token so I wouldn't worry too much
about extra long key.
--
Svyatoslav Pidgorny, MS MVP - Security, MCSE
-= F1 is the key =-

* http://sl.mvps.org * http://msmvps.com/blogs/sp *
Thank you very much.
Justin
2007-12-04 01:24:01 UTC
Thanks for your kindness to response my issue in such a short time, but it
doesn't solve my question.

I need to use 128 characters secret key to test my AP because it support 128
characters secret key, but IAS not.
Thank you very much.
S. Pidgorny <MVP>