Authenticating a vista 32 domain member against freeradius
Dickie-Hoppenstedt
2008-12-18 11:26:01 UTC
i have problems to authenticate my vista domainmeber laptop against a
freeradius 1.1.4 with sec. changes 1.1.7.
The radiusserver complains that it doesn't know my username, wich is correct
and my computer complains, that it requires a certificate.

Any idea?
Martin Bodenstedt
2008-12-30 12:26:07 UTC
Post by Dickie-Hoppenstedt
i have problems to authenticate my vista domainmeber laptop against a
freeradius 1.1.4 with sec. changes 1.1.7.
The radiusserver complains that it doesn't know my username, wich is correct
and my computer complains, that it requires a certificate.
Then it could be that the radius server asks for a certificate for
authentication...
--
Martin Bodenstedt

(www.die-bodenstedts.de / www.maboko.de)
James McIllece [MS]
2009-01-08 23:15:19 UTC
=?Utf-8?B?RGlja2llLUhvcHBlbnN0ZWR0?=
Post by Dickie-Hoppenstedt
i have problems to authenticate my vista domainmeber laptop against a
freeradius 1.1.4 with sec. changes 1.1.7.
The radiusserver complains that it doesn't know my username, wich is
correct and my computer complains, that it requires a certificate.
Any idea?
Hi there --

It sounds like you need to read the FreeRADIUS documentation to discover
how to correctly configure authentication on both client and server.

Thanks --

James McIllece, Microsoft

Please do not send email directly to this alias. This is my online account
name for newsgroup participation only.