wrong attribute value of Service-Type
Holgi2000
2008-09-01 12:58:01 UTC
Hello,

I tried to configure a remote access policy for telnet. When I configued
privilege mode option on HP switch. Example: In the remote access policy from
the advanced tab of the edit-dial-in Profile window I can edit varous
attributs comprising the policy's profile. To support this switch option I
edit the Sercice-Type attribude and select Administrative for the attribude's
value.
But the logon fail: Access denied: no user's privilege level supplied by the
RADIUS server.
In the IAS logfiles I see this attribute of the Service-Tpye:
Service-Type : Callback-Framed.

Have somebody an idea?
S. Pidgorny <MVP>
2008-09-04 09:36:31 UTC
You kinda answered your own question eg wrong policy application criteria
--
Svyatoslav Pidgorny, MS MVP - Security, MCSE
-= F1 is the key =-

* http://sl.mvps.org * http://msmvps.com/blogs/sp *