The Network Policy Server Technical Reference is now live on the Web
James McIllece [MS]
2008-11-03 20:35:23 UTC
The Network Policy Server Technical Reference is now live on the Web

The Network Policy Server Technical Reference is a comprehensive resource
that includes information about NPS architecture, how NPS works, and NPS
tools, registry keys, and other settings.

Content availability:

Available in Word format at the Microsoft Download Center:
http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=131348http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink
/?LinkId=131348

Available in HTML format in the Windows Server 2008 Technical Library:
http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=132752http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink
/?LinkId=132752
--
James McIllece, Microsoft

Please do not send email directly to this alias. This is my online account
name for newsgroup participation only.

James McIllece [MS]
2008-11-07 19:00:27 UTC
Post by James McIllece [MS]
The Network Policy Server Technical Reference is now live on the Web
The Network Policy Server Technical Reference is a comprehensive
resource that includes information about NPS architecture, how NPS
works, and NPS tools, registry keys, and other settings.
http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=131348http://go.microsoft.com/fw
link /?LinkId=131348
http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=132752http://go.microsoft.com/fw
link /?LinkId=132752
My apologies, those links were repeated somehow. The correct links are: