How to config IAS to support wireless multi SSID
Shuffle Man
2008-07-08 08:36:00 UTC
We use Cisco Aironet wireless AP and controller to construct our wireless
network, and use Windows 2003 DC with IAS service as radius server. We
setup 5 SSID ,5 vlan, and 5 user gruop, hope one user group can only connect
to one SSID, but we don't know how to config IAS to limit user connect to
other SSID.
S. Pidgorny <MVP>
2008-07-09 10:30:16 UTC
The Called-Station-ID in the RADIUS policy definition is SSID. So you can
define different policies based on that attribute. Somewhat related:
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/822057
--
Svyatoslav Pidgorny, MS MVP - Security, MCSE
-= F1 is the key =-

* http://sl.mvps.org * http://msmvps.com/blogs/sp *
other SSID.
Shuffle Man
other SSID.
S. Pidgorny <MVP>
2008-07-14 09:35:32 UTC
I don't know, man. Start with the TFM, search for KB articles on the product
and read those, read netsh doco, do few lab installations and few production
installations. There goes the puzzle.